Top 10 FurReal Friends Toys
Who are the FurReal Friends? They are only the most wonderful animal toys available for kids as young as three and old as grownups. Whether you need a pet dog to walk, purring cat to snuggle up to or a parrot that talks, you’ll find it with FurReal Friends. Below is a list of the top 10 favorite FurReal Friends toys that are currently available.
1. GoGo My Walkin’ Pup – This is one of the favorite FurReal Friends for girls ages four and up. This white plush, loveable puppy has a red collar and remote control leash so wherever you go, your puppy will walk with you.
2. Newborn Yellow Duckling – Newborn FurReal Friends need a lot of attention and love. This frizzy little fellow has a bottle, will make eating sounds and he will flap his wings when he’s hungry.
3. Newborn Piglet – You can feed him with his bottle and he will oink and wiggle his nose and tail to let you know that he is happy.
4. Butterscotch Pony – It should be no surprise that the most expensive of all the FurReal Friends makes every girl’s wish list. Who doesn’t want a pony? This one is three feet tall and responds to touch by moving. She likes to be fed and brushed and she snorts, whinnies and swishes her tail.
5. Biscuit My Lovin’ Pup – This playful pooch responds to six commands and will even offer a paw and shake when asked. He will whimper when he wants his bone and sniff it before he eats it. Biscuit wags his tail, blinks and barks.
6. LuLu My Cuddlin’ Kitty – Who can resist a kitten that stares into your eyes and purrs? She moves her head, loves to be combed and like other FurReal Friends, comes with an adoption certificate.
7. Tumbles My Roll Over Pup – This beagle rolls on his back so you can rub his tummy and if you pet him long enough he will go to sleep. He responds to touch so he is the perfect sleeping companion. When you wake up, so does he.
8. Teacup Bunny – This plush little white bunny comes with a very stylish purse-sized carrier so you can bring her wherever you go. She moves her head and makes adorable sound effects too.
9. Teacup Maltese Pup – This precious pooch may be the cutest thing you have ever seen. He comes with a fashionable carrier that matches the bow in his hair and he makes sounds and has legs that you can pose.
10. Newborn Penguin – Last on the list of favorite FurReal Friends is a new baby penguin. He makes sounds when you give him his bottle and he’ll be sure to let you know when he is hungry by flapping his wings.
Find more at Dublin Dun Laoghaire Reviews.