Release of Warcraft Cataclysm
The third expansion set for World of Warcraft, an online role-playing game has been developed with a ton of new surprises. This expansion will be made available as a Collector’s Edition, Standard Edition or as a download from Blizzard’s online store.
The Story Behind Warcraft Cataclysm
There is an ancient evil lying dormant in the Elemental Plane of the Earth. Deathwing, a corrupted dragon, has been hidden away there in a very secluded sanctuary, slowly recovering from this battle wounds, previously inflicted in Azeroth. Here he sits with his hatred growing for those who infest the surface realm, waiting patiently until he can cover the world in molten fire.
Deathwing is planning his return to Azeroth and as Horde and Alliance charge to Cataclysm’s epicenter, Azeroth’s kingdoms will feel a shift in power. Players will have the opportunity to re-experience zones that they have become familiar with such as the Eastern Kingdoms, finding new adventures.
Why the Revisit?
The Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor have always been important to the World of Warcraft and so they shall remain hosting lands to Warcraft Cataclysm. Although players may recognize the area, the gameplay is completely unique. You may revisit a familiar zone that the Cataclysm has destroyed to find new development, yet you will still know you have previously been to the area before.
New Features of Warcraft Cataclysm
• Level Cap at 85 – Tap into new talents and learn new abilities. The raised level allows players to improve their characters.
• High-Level Zones – There are new parts of the world to explore including Grim Batol, Uldum and Sunken City beneath the Sea.
• New Races – Two new races are available in Warcraft Cataclysm.
• Raid Content – This expansion has the highest level of raid content with more challenging encounters as add options.
• Guild Advancement – Earn guild levels and achievements.
• Flying Mounts – Explore the Eastern Kingdoms and Kalimdor like never before.
• Archaeological – In Warcraft Cataclysm you have the opportunity to master a secondary profession to earn unique rewards and find valuable artifacts.
• Seven New Dungeons – Grim Batol, the Halls of Origination, the Lost City, the Vortex Pinnacle, the Stonecore, Throne of the Tides and Blackrock Caverns are the seven new dungeons waiting to be explored.
• New Towns – There are an abundance of new towns and roughly 3,500 new quests that will be found in Warcraft Cataclysm. See more in Dublin Dun Laoghaire Reviews.